Josh & Amy take in Mont Saint Michel
Amy & I get stuck in a nook and then we all get swallowed up by the architecture at Chambord
Again at Chambord, a sculpture exhibit inside the castle
Plenty of time spent at Disneyland Paris!
Camille peeks out through a door in Alice's Labrynth & I am what I eat!
Josh & Kevin in front of the Eiffel Tower and Greg & me on the first floor
Kevin in Monet's Garden at Giverny
Camille, Amanda, & Lisa in the Tuileries snacking on Laduree pastries after touring a French packaging show - ah what a wonderful day!
Lisa, Paul, & Mary in London at the practice of the Queen's birthday parade
Dad & Lena at a Berlin cafe
Andrew, Cindy, me, & Mom on the Cape for Carpe Diem Piano Camp
Martha, Mom, me, Bill, and Gigi in Worcester
Safety lesson in an amazing Carnegie Library in Pittsburgh, one of at least twelve that mom and I visited during our Carnegie Bonanza of 2010
My brother got married! Isn't Stacy lovely?
Josh took this pic of the four Feeneys :) back in Ohio again
Spent the week in Chillicothe holding the fort down with this handsome pup, Marlo, and his cat brother, Mr. Big!















Hi Monica:
ReplyDeleteA quick comment as I have to put your order together : )
What a great 3 months!!! To be young and in France : )
I will take time and come visit and see what all you did and got to see. Isn't the Mona Lisa awesome in person? When I saw her I was transfixed to the spot and did not move nor want too for a long time.
I will be back and read slowly this time.
I am glad you and Josh enjoyed your time away from home
peace
carole
You've been so busy and everything looks like it was so much fun! Much love!
ReplyDeleteoh, i miss traveling with you and visiting with you and binding with you! what a wonderful time you've had. well, you always do! love you lots! xo,
ReplyDeleteQ
Looks like a great trip!!
ReplyDelete